March 5, 2023

THREE PINES

 I have been reading Louise Perry's mysteries for a while. She writes such good books. Unlike any other mysteries I have read. So full of fun, food, landscapes, and humor too. Set in Canada and many towns that make you want to go there. Of Course the village of THREE PINES (setting of books) is not on the map and you have to know how to reach it without a map. Anyway, I began to think of my little Village. Outside my Balcony are 12 PINES. I have watched them grow from nice size to large , very large. and to make up stories about. They seem to have been planted where they stand in a little thicket. Among bird bath, blue bird houses, bulbs, blooming shrubs, among  them are several native trees, you have to plant.  Sort of wonderful for an inquiring mind to make up stories about.  So I wonder about my little Village of 12 Pines. Can you find it? I am glad I did over 12 years ago. 

BETTY(thinking deep this morning)BOOP

P. S. Let's be off to Church this morning,


No comments: