March 6, 2023

78 degrees--make soup?

 Only a fool would think of soup. But I like it year around. Especially when the freezer bag of left over veggies marked "for soup" is full. But I like soup. SCV dinning makes good soup. All kinds, some I am amazed that they use. Mine is Old Fashioned Veggie. Little bits of left over chicken and some time roast beef. Well It makes me feel thrifty. And a little smug when I can turn up my nose at the sometime not so good fare for the day. So instead of that, I make SOUP. If I make a little cornbread to go with it, I will a feast. Come on down and join me, I will give you soup. But give it time to soak up the love.. I have fond memories of my Mother making soup. The Butcher in those days would give his customers, if they asked--a "soup bone." The Starer of many good bowls of soup.

BETTY (have a good day" BOOP

P. S. make soup

No comments: