March 24, 2023

PATCH, PATCH, PATCH !!!!

 First time I heard that phrase, I adopted it as mine. Don't remember who said it, but it sure fits me now. Dentist putting on a brand new patch went very well. New crown. I am glad for patches this morning. So many new parts can be added and I am glad for them. Enough of that. Got a new crown and recycled the old tooth.  Best of both worlds?

I saw a NEWBIE this morning, actually two. A pair of ladies going around the Lake. Either both were new or one was showing the other for the first time. I wanted to shout-"Hey, you will never get around the Lake with all the stopping and pointing." So Be It. They will get over it. The Village is an sight to see and I am proud of it too. Also Miss Tam-O-Shanty, my faithful one, came briskly by. Good weather for walking. More should discover it. Speaking of new and old-I discovered a short robe in my closet from long ago. It is a pretty brown satin wrap-around. I grabbed the old friend and felt like a "newbie" too this morning, with a old but new friend and a new tooth too. 

BETTY(takes very simple things for me) BOOP

p. s. is that called a cheap date?

No comments: