March 30, 2023

45 degrees nice

 What would you do without the small, "old" girl telling you the weather report each morning-FROM THE BALCONY?  She is not exactly accurate, and she is dressed in a tattered old long robe with wooly socks to her knees and 'BED HAIR". But I bet she can beat the smiles the pretty girls have and give you hope for the day!!  Right? So the clouds are many. Too many for a perfect painting. But they tell me much. Little pockets of white, peeking from the blue as if they are a Choir of Heavenly Host. Singing and waving at me. Like they are the people from my past who have reached the Goal and are singing. Miss Tam hurried by. What is the hurry? I bet breakfast is waiting. 

I had a good and busy day yesterday. Nice program in Activity Room. One of our long time residents told about his past. Interesting, because we are near the same age and he told of things I have lived through and took most of us for a journey through the past. Loved it.

Jan came with groceries. Ah!! PROVISIONS, Now I will survive. I have everything I need here, but there are some little extra things that must be bought elsewhere. How blessed to have her. She treats me like an adult and not some old girl with many issues (who loves to parade them out.) Thank you so much.

BETTY(Better stop while I am ahead) 

p. s. silly old me.

No comments: