March 27, 2023

MONDAY

 How about these storms? Makes you nervous when you see the havoc they have caused. SPRING has made a violent entrance this year. Makes you wish for the lazy days of Summer to hurry on. Then, think of the hot sultry heat!!  Never just right for long. I do like the changes. I have been busy protecting my Balcony pots. I have a bumper crop of Tulips. Some (two) have bloomed. Unusual and pretty. But many are waiting in the line to open. What a show!!

Not much of interest going on this week. A Virtual Tour Wednesday of  England & Wales Been there-done=that. But my friend & resident. will be on Show and Tell this week too. Need to hear the full story of him. So between having to get a haircut, I guess I can stay busy.

BETTY (You do the same)BOOP

p.s. O K? 

No comments: