March 12, 2023

UNDER THE WEATHER

 No, not me, but my "ride" to Church. Guess she had too much fun on the recent trip and came in contact with the CRUD. (word for most any MYLADY.) Anyway she is recovering and it is a good day to stay home anyway. I will listen to Galloway Methodist and be satisfied. O. K. , if you know me, you will expect to hear--"Look up Crud." I will not. I know what it means and never mind where it comes from. I might sneak and look later when I get bored with having to look outside at the rain. I do have a book to finish and another to start. I am set for a "rainy day". There is a song in their, but again, you are not interested in my little habits of looking it up. 

BETTY(really need a "day" job.

p. s.  no way!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Crud=Covid for me this time