March 4, 2023

MURDER IN THE BATHROOM??

Not exactly the usual title of a Murder Mystery, but a true one. I have begun the Battle  of the Wasp. I walked into the bathroom last night too late to take care of this, but wasp do not have a watch around their tiny little wrist. They sneak in when they can. And how long had he been lurking in my bathroom? Who knows. I saw him from the reflection in the mirror. Could not believe he got so far into my apartment without me seeing him. Sneaky I guess. I do believe they have a cunning brain. Well, what to do?  I got the wasp spray from Balcony and so mad at him, I sprayed too much. He finally fell to the floor, kicking and I think screaming all the way. I hit him again and watched as he stopped kicking. Got a paper towel and picked him up, flushed him to the ocean!! Whew!! Now my apartment smelled of bug spray. Got worried that I would die in my sleep from the fumes. Opened outside door to balcony and door to Hall. Needed some air fresh in a can, but had none.  What an ordeal.

BETTY (better close with this story)BOOP
p. s. true story














1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for making me laugh out loud.