March 26, 2023

BLUE SKIES

 As old Willie would sing-"Gonna Be A Bright, Bright. Sunshiny Day." Where is Willie? Under the weather I guess. Last time I saw him, I was sadden to see how he has aged. But then-time marches on. No Church for us this morning, as Amy is still recovering with a cough. My this Covid is mean. Hard to let you go. Galloway and Ist Pres. will have to do. They are both fine with me. It is just that the day gets long on Sunday. Not much going on in the HALLS of SCV. 

Books to read and I have plenty at the moment, thanks to A. She understands and loves to read too. J. delivers them and I am set to go when I am ready. 

My coffee tasted better this morning after a shower of backing soda. Have you ever cleaned your coffee pot with that? Works. Of course a Cyber sausage biscuit helped along too. 3 minuet egg, and strawberries and o. j. too. O. K., you know I have nothing to say when I tell you about breakfast, (MY Favorite Meal.)

BETTY (have a good day) BOOP

p. s. corny old saying. 

No comments: