March 19, 2023

OLD MAN WINTER

 OLD MAN WINTER, Why do we think of him as a HIM?  Doesn't matter, maybe it is a HER. Whoever, I wish IT would go away and let me enjoy my Spring bulbs without covering them each night. That may not even be the thing to do, but I do it anyway. Can't wait to see the red stripped tulip to open. I sat on inside in front of glass sliding door to Balcony. As the sun came up, it looks like another beautiful, yet cold day. Covid at the McNeil  residence will keep us at home again. Hurry and get well.!!

I enjoyed Jan's visit yesterday. She brought groceries and we had lunch in Cyber. Lots of residents like to eat on Saturday there. J. likes the French Dip with FF's. I stole a few of those hot, and golden beauties from her plate. Just a few reminded me of what I miss. Went well with my Tuna Fish Salad on wholewheat bread. We talked and caught up on gossip and business too. Hey, I had the best strawberries with my 3 minute egg, sausage and Cyber biscuit. Sure do love my fresh fruit.

BETTY(life life is good)BOOP

p. s. not  all about fruit.


No comments: