December 2, 2020

30 is still too cold on Balcony

 I found a way to be out there!!!  I saw the sun shinning through my sliding door and said AHA!!! I pulled a chair up close and surprised Bitsy by sitting on her side and looking out.  She still is wondering why.  I had a perfect view of the Lake and the whole nine yards.  Yes the frost was there, but the sun will take care of that soon.  I  was surprised to see MISS BIG HAT.  Although at 30 degrees, that girl has to walk. Good for her.  Well as the song goes, "it is getting to look a lot like Christmas here."  All the usual beautiful outdoor lights are on.  They outdid themselves  this year.  The tall tree in the lobby is being decorated again.  So pretty.  I saw one going up in the Activity room too.  Many, many doors to apartments are looking festive too.  Mine included.  I plan to put up my "little" tree this week too.  Soon I will deliver the Christmas card decorated with my signature flower in red this year.  In it I will put a package of hot apple cider.  Hope they like it.  Not as much as usual, but still with love for my friends here.  So HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS too.

BETTY (getting in the mood") BOOP

No comments: