December 29, 2020

46??

46 sounds nice, but the fog has moved in and with it damp air.  Not to pleasant for Balcony.  My chair pads are damp anyway, so here I sit inside  again.  Switching to regular, everyday cups for coffee, does not upset me.  I can roll with changes with the best of them.  Some get upset over their favorite cup and fret about it-not me,  I have always been one to make the most of what I have and be happy with little surprises.  I pray a lot.  Don't need ritual and protocol.  Just a quiet moment and I am good and done.  That is where I am this morning.   Yesterday I finished taking down the decorations, even in the Hall table I keep going.  Winter scene with snow men and polar bears and white flowers.  Looks O. K.  Better next time.  I am running out of ideas and stuff.  Can't go to my favorite DOLLAR TREE and buy something new.  That is O. K. too.  People forget what I put out last year and we have new residents who have not seen my displays before.  I know I am rambling, but I have a lot on my plate this morning,  Better tomorrow, I always say.   BETTY BOOP

No comments: