December 31, 2020

61 at 7

 Reluctant to come inside.  I was a little early anyway.  To see  my world come awake was nice.  I heard geese come in earlier and sure enough they were feeding and swimming very quietly.  I think they have learned some good manners.  I saw the night guard patrolling, how good.  I saw the pool man spraying his heart out with his BIG sprayer  That pool is ready.  I saw one walker. after all it is early. I was taken back in time when I first moved here.  I just loved to hear the geese come in.  That sound stayed with me.  That was before I could sit outside each morning.  When Truman was still with us  and looking everywhere for me each day.  When they finally lucked up on the idea that he could get around on his own in the wheel chair, he was everywhere.  Some places he should not go-he was looking for DOT.  Yes he knew me till the end.  He did not have the ability for much conversation, but he wanted me with him.  Do you think he must have wondered, just what is going on?  Knowing him, I am sure he had questions.  Forgive me, he is on mind this morning. Blame the Geese!!

BETTY BOOP

No comments: