December 23, 2020

CHILLED

The weather people say 50 degrees, but It seems colder.  No sun and cloudy.  I think rain is predicted.  That is Mississippi weather as we are prone to declare.  Even with the usual three layers  I was cold.  Did not stay long, Bitsy was waiting at the sliding door.  She is looking for the sun too.  She gave it up for the light of a lamp.  Much warmth comes from them.  Wednesday is called "hump day" because it is in the middle.  Remember the funny commercial with the camel?  He walks through the office and declares it is hump day.?  I love the creativity of some of them.  One favorite this season,( they use it in some form every year) is the Hershey Kisses playing a tune and sort of dancing in place.  What is your favorite?  You can tell I have very little wisdom to share this morning.  So let's get on with the day and see what happens.

BETTY BOOP 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, too, get tickled by the Kisses commercials. Oh yes, bring on the cheese straws - a Christmas Season staple! As is the Chex Mix Linda made for us. Excuse me, I hear 10 am snack-time calling.
Joseph

Anonymous said...

how about the michael buble/bubly commercial? pretty cute too

lvoda