December 5, 2020

33 and frost * sun

From the desk of THE DOT SPOT:  No Balcony when it is in the 30's.  Even though  inviting and sun out, it is  just too cold.  Big frost.  Meadow looks like the Geese could slide in the snow.  Except I  don't see them this morning.  Cuddled  in the nest I hope.  But it does look pretty.  Seems the weekend coms around quick.  I  am busy.  I have to watch Bitsy with the tree.  She wants to chew the artificial needles.  That would never do.  If she does not stop, I will have to take it down.  Can't have an emergency with her.  I just checked on her and she is taking a sun /and body bath.  Good!! nothing like a sweet smelling kitty.  Seem to be rambling this morning.  Want to  hear what I had for breakfast?  SCV makes good biscuits.  I had one split with cheddar cheese toasted in broiler.  Sliced orange, turkey bacon, juice and coffee. All right!! I will call it for this morning.  Have a blessed day.!!!!!

Betty Boop

No comments: