December 20, 2020

49 ALRIGHT

Good to go-with long seersucker robe and  to top it off my long winter robe,  and gown of course,  tattered socks, and a smile on my face, with MY  cup-o-joe.  I can take it this morning.  I missed being out early every morning, before I start the day.  Before I mess up and do something wrong.  Although I have been know to mess up even before I set my feet on the floor.   The Lord graciously forgives  me even then.  Hey, oatmeal with my cooked apples, turkey bacon on a small garlic biscuit & the ever-loving coffee.  I heard Canada Geese, but could not spot them on the Lake.  I saw a mother duck leading her brood in a straight  line,. dad duck over to the side, protecting.  I hear the turtles are so large and are after small ducks.  Oh, my. Can't think of that.  I saw a couple come out to walk.  They turned and headed back inside. Not very brave.  Must go now.  BE BRAVE   BETTY BOOP 


No comments: