December 21, 2020

37 cool but sun is shinning

Let's try this shade of green.  I wrapped up and went to the Balcony.  I saw ducks and watched them.  The leader seemed to give a signal and they all dove under.  A few seconds and up they popped.  Yeh!!  Breakfast of fresh fish or whatever is under there.  I think the leader was a scout and he located a find.  We do need leaders, or else we could flounder.  I wont get into politics.  Too depressing.  What would our forefathers think?  Of course no one could imagine all we are going through.  They had many problems too, and thank goodness for the foresight they had.  I just watched an amazing video of my great grandson's first year of life.  His mom and dad are amazing.  And so is he.  Hope to see him in person some day-till then, how wonderful it is to watch such an amazing show!!  Good start to my day.

BETTY (THANKFUL) BOOP 

No comments: