December 28, 2020

WOW!!!! 50 degrees ?

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN  Shall I sing it?  50 is not bad-but so good.  The Balcony was calling, and I went.  The Lord  blessed us with many kinds of clouds,  mixed with the sun.  Mr.  Crow sat atop of the cross .  King of the air.  Enjoy it while you can, for it will not last.  We have to take the good with the not so good.  That is life.  I am drinking coffee from the last of the Christmas cups.  They are all in the dishwasher for the last time this year.  I will put them on the top shelf and bring out the old faithful everyday ones tomorrow.  Feels good to go back to the normal (as we know it now).  Some call it the NEW normal. At least I can dust the tables now.  Bitsy  says "thank you" to that.  Where does  all that dust come from?  Air tight as I am, I wonder.  The VIRUS is still marching on-it has touched us all.  I am thankful so far that it has not crept into Independent Living here.  

BETTY BOOP (better tomorrow) BOOP

No comments: