December 7, 2020

37 and sun--Wheeee

Kind of "nippy" but refreshing !!  Sparrows are tweeting.  What about?  They are on the cross on top of the Chapel. Enjoying it before the Crows spot them.  And the beat goes on.  Hey Josh Groban did a special on MPB last evening.  My he can sing.  Puts so much strength and passion into it.  Enjoyed it.  It seems a lot of entertainers are trying to entertain more.  I have already seen several specials.  Someone told me they like to read my breakfast choices every morning.  Well here goes this morning::Good old oatmeal with the perfect banana ,turkey bacon and half an English Muffin, juice and coffee (two cups).  One in house and second from a Christmas mug on the Balcony.  I gave my many collected mug away before I moved here-these have been collected from friends and closet sale.  This morning. a tall one with the man himself dancing.  How jolly can you get??  Let us try to  enjoy just one little "jolly" thing, just for today.  See what happens.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: