December 27, 2020

CRAZY ?????

 I just could not stand it any longer, so I dressed as warm as I could, went on Balcony for a short while.  34 degrees and a beautiful morning.  I stayed till my last drop of coffee got cold.  That did not take long.  Yesterday I gathered the Christmas cards, I was happy to receive so many, and I will save them at least a year and go back from time to time.  First step to clearing out.  Then I took down the nativity in my room.  Cleared the tier table outside my door.  Today I will take the tree down and pack all those sweet old ornaments away.  The Hall table that I decorate will have to wait.  Can't come up with a new scene.  As I was working, I thought I am packing up something else this year.  Fear-worry-impatience--maybe bring out more trust, hope, and joy.  Sound like a good plan?  Well get to it and I will too.

BETTY BOOP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much optimism and wisdom in such a small and delicate package. Thank you, Dot!
Joseph

Dot said...

Thank you Joseph--you mean a lot to me--HAPPY NEW YEAR. BETTY BOOP