December 9, 2020

37 & sun--more like it!!!

 Yes, I can take it this morning.  Pulled a chair in the sun and enjoyed the beautiful morning.  MISS BIG HAT  came tripping by.  She has it right this morning.  With her beautiful white wooly jacket + hoodie attached.  She looked as if she was enjoying her walk.  The sky is blue peeking through the tall pines and Mr. Crow announced  he was king of the cross on top of the Chapel.  Arrogant guy.  Poor little sparrows are too small to protest.  There is a story in there, but I wont go there.  Our Activity committee is very active.  Every day something is new.  How creative can they get? Can't complain that there is nothing to do.  

SCV dinning kitchen makes garlic-cheese biscuits.  Small, but full of flavor.  I had one toasted this morning with breakfast.  So good. 

well this is National Wash Day for me.  I will wash clothes and  shampoo my hair, such a lot to do, I must go for now.

BETTY BOOP 

No comments: