December 15, 2020

37 DEGREES SAY NOMORE?

I saw a very beautiful Christmas program on PBS  last night.  The Morman Tabernacle Choir in Utah.  I don't know when it was done, but I had not seen it before.  You  remember Richard Thomas of the WALTON'S  He did such a beautiful story and then the Christmas story from Luke.  My it was good.  The Choir was unbelievable as usual.  In our travels we went there and actually got to go in the 










































I saw a beautiful Christmas program last night on PBS.  You remember Richard Thomas of the Waltons (JOHN BOY)?  He read a beautiful story and then the Christmas story from Luke. He did a perfect job of that.  And the choir sang many songs-I was moved to hear them.





In our travels, we went to Utah and visited the

tabernacle.   Only Mormans are allowed in the Temple, but visitors can go into the Tabernacle where the choir sings. {It was so beautiful and big.}  Our choir director  Shirly used to brag that we almost sounded as good as they did.  I do miss the Choir soooo  much.  I could not sing all that well, but I made a joyful noise!!  Music makes me happy.  I like so many kinds.    Hey, have you ever put raisins in your oatmeal?  Try it, you may like it.  I did.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: