December 26, 2020

OOOO LA LA

French toast for breakfast.  This cold morning (27 here) I thought I would do it up right.  Of course not the real  French toast, but I have invented my diabetic version and am satisfied.  Add turkey bacon, a big fat Navel orange (for Christmas) and coffee--not bad at all.  They have a tray of fresh fruit on the food line as we pick our choices.  Apples, bananas, and very good oranges.  Take your pick.  I like any kind of fruit.  Christmas day passed quiet and unusual.  But I heard from all daughters and enjoyed them all.  I get restless after Christmas to take all this glorious clutter down.  Maybe I can just do a little at a time and make it last a while longer.  That urge came from having a live tree all the years we were married.  Truman would suggest a fake one sometime, but did not protest too much as we would go to the tree lot and pick out one together.  Can't remember taking a child with us.  I wonder why? No reason comes to mind.   They loved to decorate. We would get it so early that it started to shed early  
Just rambling this morning,
BETTY BOOP
  

No comments: