December 22, 2020

OFF WE GO

I watched 3 jets take off into the wild blue yonder.  Somebody is traveling.  My thoughts took off to the Army Air Force.  We used to sing on the 4th and Veterans Day all the songs of our Navy, Marines, Air Force and so on.  My did we love to do that.  Many veterans among us would get the thrill of remembering.  Days when they were young and brave and ready to take on the world.  What a thrill for our Choir to sing those songs.  Funny how the mind can take over and you are someplace else.  Good and not so good sometime.  A friend brought me a special treat.  Sausage Balls.  Love those things.  Good she only brought 4. for I would have eaten too many.  As it is--I only ate one and am saving  the rest for later. Now all I need is Cheese Straws.  Never satisfied.  Hey it is Christmas. I can wish.

BETTY BOOP 

No comments: