December 3, 2020

45 did not sound too cold, but''''''''''''''

Yes, their sits that crazy old girl from 2313.  She sits there every day sipping coffee.  Indeed, I must be a sight.  Sitting in all kinds of weather in a tattered old robe and those old, old knee socks and sipping coffee from yet another Christmas coffee cup.  Looking to the clouds for some meaning for the day.  The clouds were strange this morning.  Many little pockets of white and lots of big dark ones.  Maybe rain today.  I  did get chilled and had to give it up.  My cleaning lady comes today--so I must clean up a bit.  I have bits of on going projects going on.  My tree ornaments are waiting for the tree to come out from my storage cage, my tissue flowers and cards are waiting to be assembled. Those things take up a bit of room and I must decorate the tree before I pack the boxes and get them back to the cage. Now don't tell me I have nothing to do.  So I will bid you a good day and go on with mine,

BETTY BOOP 

No comments: