December 10, 2020

37 but too early for sun

Reason?  Too early.  I have a appointment at ten and need to get everything done.  My cat and my breakfast must be taken care of.  Yearly check up with Dermatologist.  As you grow,  things like to grow on you.  Why is that? It takes me much longer to get ready to go anywhere.   Why is that?  I could write a book about that, but who would read it?  It is not new and it happens to everyone if you are lucky enough to live so long.  I just opened a door to a cabinet to look up a word and I watched Bitsy as she thought about crawling in for a nap or to read a book?  Decided it was too much trouble I guess.  She runs to every drawer or door to check it out.  Sometime she gets closed in and I have a hide-and-seek game with her.  Silly cat.  But a lot of work and she is worth it.  Most things are worth it that are a lot of work. Like me-I am sure a lot of trouble to my girls.  I am glad there are two of them here to share the load. Sure hope I am worth it.  Amy is tagged today to take me for this little trip.  Highlight--We will pick up lunch maybe at our favorite and take it home with us. Some day and soon I hope, we can eat in the BUBBLE !!  Now wont that be fun?

BETTY BOOP

No comments: