December 1, 2020

RED THIS MORNING TO KEEP YOU WARM

Red to keep you warm, at 27 degrees you will need more than that.  Sun looks great but it will fool you.  I went out briefly to uncover my plants and decided even I could not take it.  There was a light frost and the Meadow was covered.  Gone is the green grass for a while.  What will the Canada Geese eat now?    My Christmas coffee cup  is dancing with Santa's.  Bought it at the closet sale one year.  It is tall and slender for a coffee cup.  Looks elegant in shape and size, but playful with Santa dancing.  I am a little miffed with myself.  I was so excited yesterday to bring back a serving of fresh strawberries from the dinning room. Planning to add them to my oatmeal this morning.  Banana was not ripe enough so I looked forward to strawberries. Forgot them and had to improvised a new topping of chopped pecans and raisins.  When I opened the fridge to get milk--there were the strawberries.  O. K. they will be good later, maybe with sugar-free ice cream.  I created a  new topping for my oatmeal--I am very creative  in the morning.  Does that make me a morning person?  Not really !!!

By the way, Betsy is basking in the sun spots, don't blame her.

BETTY BOOP.

No comments: