December 16, 2020

WHAT ELSE IS NEW ?

HAVE YOU READ ANY OF NICHOLAS SPARKS books?  I found one I had not read and it was a thriller!!  THE GUARDIAN.  I have read several books by him and this one kept me on edge.  It  was different from his others.  I stayed up a little late to finish it.  It is a wonder I could sleep.  Turned out o. k. --almost.  Lost the dog, a great Dane,  that was a hero.  Sob, sob.  I think I will search the Library for another I have not read.  I thought I had read all we have.  This was donated recently. Pays to look on the old shelves and not always looking to the new shelf.  Could make a story about that.  LOOK TO THE OLD BECAUSE THE NEW IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST.  Oh, my. This virus is getting old, yet it stays on line for new too.  Sometime we must stay in the middle, where it is safe.  I read in the Bible- not to worry. but Lord, it is sometime hard. Cheers!!!  BETTY BOOP


No comments: