December 19, 2020

37 no,no,no

 I was sure hoping for the 40's so I could go out at 7 this morning.  Not happening. Oh well, this tall cup with Santa dancing will taste good here at Computer Center.  New sightings of the Elf,  He was seen around the pool, with mermaid dolls!!!!  And he was smiling.  Next day he was propped up on a stool before the fireplace in the lobby.  Holding a long stick with a marsh mellow toward the fire.  Next, yesterday we had a display of ginger bread houses made by the people who decorated  them.   By the way they were truly works of art.  So pretty.  Anyway-there he was in the middle, sitting on a sign and reaching for a candy  from the roof of a house.  Naughty boy.!!  The sign said his name had been chosen by vote--- JINGLES is his name.  My vote, BUDDY, lost.  He is still Buddy to me.  I will look for him today,  this has been a fun thing. Go have some fun today.

BETTY (TRYING) BOOP

No comments: