December 23, 2021

34 degrees & frosty

I know because HERE I SIT. The sunrise was a beauty. Wish I had a sweater the same color as sunrise. I was inspired, even though cold, to sit out here. Birds came, I hurried to break crackers for their breakfast Mine was good. I accidently dumped too much cinnamon in the oatmeal. so, it was a pretty shade of brown, tasted good. Bananas have been in short supply, but one small one was good too. I had a teaspoon of honey on toast.We get honey from THE BOUTWELL HONEY FARM,in Canton.  The couple have been coming here every 3 or 4 months a year selling their honey.She gave a program for us a couple of years ago. It is an interesting operation and they are very much into it.I just bought some of this years supply and it is very mild and good.I only have a bit now and then.

Well I need to do laundry today. Chores are regular aren't they?

BETTY (my chores are small now) Boop  
  

No comments: