December 3, 2021

DADDY WARBUCKS!!!

Did you see Harry Connick Jr, in ANNIE?  It was live in a musical.  I enjoyed the music and dancing.  Those kids who performed were so good. Of course he is so talented in many directions, I think a lot of him.  I read a lot of good things about him.  I had a full day, with Resident meeting that lasted so long, A. and Ed. came to confirm what I expected-the printer did not accept my new lap-top.  So out with the old, yet still seems good to me.  Time marches on and out went the printer.  I can do without you anyway.  Balcony was pleasant and refreshing, walkers paradise for sure. Another big event today, am trying to decide if I want to tackle another. Too much fun to have, am not programed for it all. I need to finish my Angels, as A. brought the needed ribbon and bags to transport them in. Hey, oatmeal was good, blueberries & strawberries made it even better. Well, must go now and on with the day. Need to make a correction before I go.  I quoted the Irish saying like this "Let that hare lie." It is really is--"Let That Hare Stay"  Not that it matters or anyone noticed.  Maybe if you are Irish? 

BETTY (get it right) BOOP

No comments: