December 7, 2021

42 AND WINDY, WHO IS THAT CRAZY OLD LADY ON BALCONY?

Now, who sits there in the cold?  Someone who would fall asleep in her chair and miss the first 15 minutes of MICHAEL BUBLE'S CHRISTMAS SPECIAL.  Now if that does not "take the cake" !!!!.  Yes I have talked about it and looked forward to it since I heard it was coming. Got all set and too comfortable I guess and it came on at almost my bedtime.  Sleep snuck up and took over and I woke 15 minutes late.  I thought, what I saw of it, was very good.  He is such a talented man.  Full of energy and looks so happy. He has other people to share in his talent, but not too much, that you don't miss him.  Sure enjoyed what I saw. Oh well, I did do well at the Dentist yesterday.  Amid a thunder storm, she worked away to give me a good cleaning.  My E-Rays showed 

Nothing to worry about and I am good for another 6 months. So, I guess for now, ALL IS WELL.

BETTY (REALLY HATE TO MISS ANYTHING) BOOP
  

No comments: