December 16, 2021

CYBER

 Yes, The Cyber.  Like getting to go out to eat. Not as much as usual & you would think that is what I always do. But dinning here always and also fixing my own at times, is just not "eating out." But that is how I look at the Cyber.  A little Cafe'-- sort of.  Eggs over light are perfect, although I can cook them the same, they are different when someone else cooks them and serves them with a smile.  Worth getting up and getting dressed for the day and strolling on down.  The only time I can get real bacon!!  And their coffee is the best. Anyway that is what I made the effort to do this morning. First and only one there at 7:30. Kind of nice, and a treat. On the way I loaded the washer and will go take care of that soon. So I am just going along with my favorite saying--"going with the flow." Where will it take me today?

BETTY(only God knows)BOOP

No comments: