December 14, 2021

SPRINGTIME AGAIN

I have such a sweet neighbor.  Mary gave me a new coffee mug, filled with coco mix and apple cider mix.  What is so cute is the mug.  On it is a sassy, cute picture of a very sophisticated young lady.  Reminded me, though I was never very sophisticated I was once kind of "sassy."  I still am at times.  I know I will enjoy my coffee from it and think of her.  Speaking of mugs, I have a small collection of Christmas ones that I have been gifted over the years since I have been here.  Most from old friends who have passed but I still remember them with love.  I got them down from the shelf and will use a different one each day till Christmas, but the "sassy" one will be used often.  Old friends and new ones remind me of the Girl Scout song--MAKE NEW FRIENDS,  BUT KEEP THE OLD--ONE IS SILVER --THE OTHER GOLD.

BETTY (old memories are gold) BOOP

 

No comments: