December 22, 2021

34 KNOW WHERE I AM?

Not a hard guess. On the inside looking out of course. I like the cold, but weather says don't get used to it. I have been reading A's blog about the trip to the coast. What a fun little trip. Also, have discovered a new author. Well he is not new-just to me. RICHARD OSMAN. lives in London. Am reading the second in a mystery series. Full of humor. Such a good writer. Hope to find the first one too. It takes place in a very posh retirement village. (Like SCV). A. posted a picture of my Mother's grandchildren, mine and Jack's children, wearing shirts she gave them for Christmas one year.She made me one too.  I still have mine and since I have lost weight, I can still wear it. Although, I do not wear it,(too old and fragile) I treasure it.

BETTY (Can't find my way out of MEMORY LANE)BOOP  


 

No comments: