December 18, 2021

67 DEGREES

 Promise of a little cooler. Would be nice. Can't control the weather. I am afraid memories of cold at Christmas are just that-- "memories." All over it has really changed. I did not ever live in a house with a fireplace till Truman and I had one on Riverwood. Enjoyed it a lot. Long way from the old space heaters of my past. Freeze if you left your spot right in front of it. I remember my Mother holding up my clothes to the heater to get them warm as I dressed. My, I remember being cold. So many layers on that it was uncomfortable to walk. We walked to most of our places ==like School and Church and even to visit. Thought nothing of it. At night we usually turned off heater and piled on blankets and quilts in bed. That was cold too, before you got warmed up. Oh, well, things change. 

I had my "Ham & Eggs" in apartment. Bought a slice of ham in Cyber yesterday. It is enough for 3 servings. Nice thick slices. Scrambled egg and toast with a couple strawberries, o. J. & coffee in a Christmas mug with a different Santa on it. I make my own entertainment.  SO BE IT!!!

BETTY (make your own) BOOP 


No comments: