December 15, 2021

CHRISTMAS MUGS

I had coffee from one of my Christmas mugs. I have a few I have received from friends here. This morning it was from a dear friend who I don't get to see anymore. She took it from her "good stuff". That made it special. It is tall and with Santa dancing all around it. Breakfast was good. My oatmeal had blueberies. I had a fresh orange, reminds me of my Christmas stocking with an orange in the toe. My stocking was not at all fancy as they are now. Just my old knee sock and they looked more like a man's sock than a child's. But it held a lot. Hard candy, nuts, we did not often have. Maybe a small useful toy, like a hair ribbon or a pair of gloves. Can't really remember much about that. Time marches on--sometime for the better.

BETTY (go with the flow) BOOP  

No comments: