December 17, 2021

BALCONY TALK

Does not feel like Christmas out here. Strange weather or is it really climate change in high gear? It is real for sure. What can I do? Not much. MR. I CAN STILL WALK IN SHORTS came by in a hurry. Of course that is the best way to walk to get the most from it. I try to walk faster in the HALL but I realize I am slowing to a pokey pace. I am getting so much good feedback from people I gave Angels to. Something about an Angel that people like. I have my small collection of Angels at my door entrance. All arranged on my old Duncan Phyfe Teir Table, that was so "must to" have" when we bought our first furniture for our first house. Amy still has the sofa and grand- daughter has the dinning room stuff. All of the  1950's when things were different in furniture. I bet some still have it and love it. I put it all to a good use in it's early days and enjoyed having such nice things. But alas the old den furniture is perfect now. 

BETTY (down the lane) BOOP  

No comments: