December 11, 2021

NO GEESE-JUST DUCKS AND RAIN

The Balcony being wet with much needed rain, I opted for the BUBBLE with second cup-o-joe.  After breakfast in Cyber (sans pancake). I needed to look out over the Lake.  I love the Cyprus Trees, any time of the year.  Now they are shedding needles, all rust on the ground.  Pretty sight to see. Did you know there is a walk from the Natchez Trace to view the Cyprus trees there? As I look at the several around our Lake I am glad for them.  Their grey and knobby roots reach their fingers into the water.  No walkers as it is raining. Hey, I got the hair cut yesterday.  Little old short, grey, "man" am I.  Again, got my money's worth.  Will last a while. 

Well, what else for the day?  I hurry to see, always something to see, people to talk to, some just get a smile.  

BETTY (trying to smile a lot) BOOP