December 5, 2021

SO NICE ON BALCONY

Enjoy this weather.  We will soon be wishing for days like this one.  I am planning to go to Church with A. this morning. Will find the Spirit there.   Decorations and music.  What could be better?  Angel presents all finished.  Angels are crowned and waiting in bags.  Must wait till a little later to deliver.  Hard to wait.  Oh, I must check to see when MICHAEL BUBLE' has his Christmas special on TV.  Don't want to miss him.  I had to have a Maintenance man come and get my TV back on.  I hit a wrong button and it would not change channels.  I am such a "dummy" when it comes to these matters. Thank goodness these people here are very forgiving and will fix anything, big or small.  I think no TV is a big thing.  He was kind and showed me what to do if I did that again. {just hope I remember.}  TV is company when you need it.  Well off to Church and after, we will drop by and visit Truman with a bunch of red roses (artificial of course) but beautiful when A. arranges them.  Then whatever happens next?   Will wait to see. i already know what tomorrow will bring--trip to Dentist for my 6 months check  up.  My how time does fly.

BETTY BOOP


 

BETTY (looking ahead) BOOP

    

No comments: