December 10, 2021

RED LETTER DAY

For me. I am getting a haircut!! Need it. Haircuts went up 2 dollars since my last cut. So what else is new? It is worth it, since all I have to do is call and makes an appointment (easy to do) and jump behind my little stroller and waltz on down to sweet ladies who are nice to me and treat me like they are so glad to see me.  Hey, I will take it where I can get it.  My little Angels are causing a small bit of thanks.  One lady, that I have never sent a present to, has been especially thankful.  Thanked me twice and said it sits on the top of her tree.  Glad they give a little pleasure. The Balcony was wet from rain, but I found a dry spot and sat for a while.  The Canada Geese were restless. Flying up and over the Lake. Small ducks held their spot, and the Geese just fussed at them. Finally in a flurry they huffed off. Many sparrows are atop the cross and holding their space. My little few friends came and dined on RITZ CRACKERS.

BETTY(have a Ritzy day)BOOP

P. S. Must tell you-MR. RAM-ROD-STRAIGHT just breezed by, wearing a red jacket for Christmas!!!!