December 29, 2021

CRAZY WEATHER

 Purple kind of day. Don't know why!!  The color is not very popular. Unless you are Oprah Winfrey. Or a purple sucker, or grape juice, or grapes, or wine.  Oh, my. right pretty color after all.  See I can make a Blog of very little. I just noticed my old winter robe that I am wearing is a sort of purple, wine to be exact. I am tired of these old clothes-should be thankful to have them, but a girl likes something new once in a while. It does not look as if that will happen soon. So I will find something else to think about today. I do need to shampoo my hair. And I am reading a good book. HIDDEN TREASURES By: Michelle Adams. Haven't read her before. But it is good so far. She is from the UK. So it is an interesting local.  Better be on my way and cut the "chatter"

Betty (assuming anyone reads this stuff) BOOP

2 comments:

Amy said...

Lots of folks read this stuff!

Anonymous said...

Of course we do..........