December 20, 2021

35 degrees--just peeking out

Can't take it, even if I dress for it. Christmas weather is promised to be very mild. We will have to take whatever!!

My Christmas coffee mug this morning has a cute "fat" Santa dancing around in red, blue, & green snowflakes.?? I thought snow was white. But he looks happy about it. I had a THICK & FLUFFY waffle for breakfast, sugar free syrup, turkey bacon, strawberries on top and coffee in Santa cup. Don't mind if I have my second cup inside, I can look out and see the Lake. Not much to see. No Geese or Ducks, and no walkers. But still beautiful. I am so happy with my view. Three of my favorite girls are on a road trip to the Gulf Coast. Shopping at WALTER ANDERSON's gallery for a print for one of the girls. Have you ever been there. ? I went to the Shearwater Pottery once. Bought a small vase. Only one I could afford at the time. But the paintings were something to see. HAPPY SHOPPING.

BETTY (really do miss shopping) BOOP 

 

 

  

 

 

No comments: