December 4, 2021

BAD THIS MORNING

Yes, I confess---Cyber Pancake for breakfast.  Sometime you have to chance it.  Mine was a little on the saucer size!!  Even I could not finish it.  Maybe because I had scrambled egg and bacon also?  We will see if it was worth it soon.  J. came yesterday bringing groceries.  It seems all I do is eat.  I do have a healthy (?) apatite. Leads me to overdo it sometimes.  

Well today is THE BIG DAY. The day I put the finishing part on my Angels.  The crowns are ready, all shinny and waiting.  Some are gold, some are silver.  That means nothing (just what I had to work with.)  Can't wait to put them in pretty red and white bags on a bed of tissue paper and tied with ribbon.  But I will wait till closer to Christmas to deliver.  Hope they don't fly away before then.  

BETTY (being silly again) BOOP

No comments: