December 25, 2021

GOT TO BE VISITORS

I saw 2 joggers go by. Got to be somebody has company. No one joggs here!!. Christmas of course. They are visiting and are excited to have a beautiful Lake to run around. Lunch at J's was good. She makes good bean soup. Her Mother taught her the proper way to make pimento cheese too. Other sandwich options were presented. I hesitate to tell you about the cocoons (little wonderful cookies) because I chanced one. Sugar level was within range last night. Whew!!  It was soooooo good. But to be with my family was the best. My "Boys" gave me gifts. I felt like a humble old Queen.  How can they be so sweet to me? I am truly blessed. We talked about many things at the table. Just being glad to be together. I am looking forward to another day today. CHRISTMAS DAY. 2021. Can the date be true? Time does march on and takes us along with it. Right?

BETTY (so be it) BOOP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Miss Dot and best wishes for your continued good health in the coming year. Ivey

Dot said...

BACK HOME FROM A WONDERFUL DAY WITH MOST OF MY LOVED ONES. GOOS TALKING, GOOD FOOD AND NOW I NEED A NAP.I FEEL SO BLESSED AND HAPPY. HOPE YOU HAD A BEAUTIFUL DAY TOO, DOT