December 12, 2021

34 DEGREES--NOW I AM OFFICIALLY CRAZY

I seem to have an obsession -- the balcony.  Can't seem to start the day without it.  Even though I shiver and sigh, I still brave it for just maybe 10 minutes.  Almost as if I have anything to do with it-the day does not go right till I breathe the fresh air.  Sometime I mean real "fresh"."  Birds were happy with white crackers, the only kind I could bring from the Cyber.  Wheat is better to me, but they don't seem to mind the white.  I am preparing to go to Church with daughter #3.  Be happy to be with her this morning.  It is nice to have a couple of sausage biscuits in freezer.  Cyber made.  I had one with a soft boiled egg for breakfast.  Rounded out with 50% o. j. .,strawberrirs, and coffee.  Good to go for a while.  Well, off we go, to enjoy the Christmas Season, of beautiful old and new songs and to hear the Pastor talk of Christmas, and to see people with welcoming smiles.  Old and new.  That is what it is all about.

BETTY BOOP

MERRY CHRISTMAS

P.S. I saw a special last night I enjoyed.  A newly made WALTON CHRISTMAS.  All new actors, who did a good job with being the old ones that I always loved. I loved that program for many seasons.  

Dot 

No comments: