December 27, 2021

MIXED CLOUDS

As I look at the clouds this morning from my favorite place (Balcony), I see mixed clouds. The blue sky seems to be winning. and may chase the clouds away. Another unusually warm one for sure. MR. WHITE SHORTS just breezed by. Where is Old Man Winter.? My coffee from a new cup-from-a-friend, is good. Makes me think of all the friends I have made here. Some are just sweet memories now, but the cups live on. Each day I usually have coffee from one that was gifted to me. Speaking of breakfast (always thinking of food) I had the last of this year's blueberries from the freezer.  But I spied a small bag left over from last year. So the beat goes on. They are so good in oatmeal. Almost anything is good in oatmeal. Which reminds me-peanut butter is always good in a pinch. I am anxious to take the decorations down. Seem they get to look too cluttered and am always looking to what I can do next on the Hall Table.(you know the one  everyone sees) Feel like it should be Spring Decor. Getting ahead of myself. I saw one recently of family pictures displayed. Thought about that and discarded   the idea. Too personal. Maybe on the tier table at my door?  No still to personal.If I did that, it would be full,  I am starting to ramble. See you later,

BETTY BOOP

 

No comments: