December 30, 2021

RAINY DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

Let's do blue today. I kind of like a "blue" rainy day. Rain takes me back to Childhood. At one point we lived across the street from my Elementary School. Was a lot of trouble gearing up all the stuff I was required to wear in the rain. But I did. The classroom seemed kind of dark and damp, I remember. Cloakroom was full of wet stuff. Don't remember if I was trusted with an umbrella in those days or not. Probably not. I was not very trustworthy to keep up with one. But I know I was happier to be in school on those days. I remember going to the lunchroom, down in the basement of the school. The smell of hot soup waited for us. Funny the little memories you hang on to. Loved the ice cream in little cups with wooden spoons to scoop it up. I did sit on Balcony, just to hear the few rain drops  and to see MR. FLOWERPOT HAT go very carefully by, as the sidewalk is wet. Be careful. a fall can be a down hill disaster.  My greatest fear is of falling. Well the thoughts are getting dim, let's go make some new memories.

BETTY(hears to the future) BOOP 

 

No comments: