April 14, 2022

49 A ND BREEZY

 A really loud storm last night. Seems, we are having them too regular. Keeps the weather people too excited. Thanks for them. Well, my new coffee pot finally arrived. All neat and cute. The brand is GEVI. Never heard of it before. Sounds kind of "Frenchie." So, I assume it is not a MR. I will call it a girl. Miss GEVI performed just great. Tripping right through her steps with a flair, as if she has moved in and taken over her duty seriously. Welcome my dear. Hope your stay is long and uneventful. Enough of that silly talk. 

I took my #1 daughters' advice and made my French (in honor of Miss Gevi) toast this morning. I used her way of cooking it. First you cut the bread into bite size squares before you dip in egg and milk. So, when they cook, they are ready to eat. bite size. I liked the way they cooked, so crisp all over and around. And no cutting. Thanks, old dogs do learn new tricks.

BETTY (always ready and willing to learn) BOOP

P. S. teach me.  


No comments: