April 12, 2022

SANDELS ON MY FEET !!!!

 Yes, out they come. My Mother would never let me go barefoot outside. She said, "What if you cut your foot and then could not wear shoes to Sunday School?" I used to think, even Jesus wore sandals. So, I gave up. I even put on slippers in the house. Old habits sometime last. 

BIRDS: A lesson this morning. This Loudmouth one came, and I watched his routine. After announcing he is here, he grabs the largest crumb and hops to the edge with it. 9 times out of 1O he opens his large mouth and out it falls to the ground. While his more cautious little sister hops to the back of the big pot and drops it. She eats hers and slowly enjoys the whole bite. Lesson there? I have watched the same birds (I think) for a while, and I am sure they have different personalities. Just like people. Some are selfish and uncaring--while others are not.  After breakfast in Cyber, I was long down the Hall to home, when a lady caught up with me, thinking it was me who left keys hanging in the mailbox and open. Wasn't me, (although I have done that) I thought, "little acts of kindness". 

Betty (I will pass that on today) BOOP

p.s. How about you? 

No comments: