April 25, 2022

MONDAY MONDAY

Some do not like Monday's. Back to school or work-related duties. But others welcome it. Mothers of course are glad to get the kids back to school and indeed husbands back to work. But then they have to go back to their duties also. But a change of pace and something different, does make the world go round. I decided on a change for the Buble' family of birds and gave them graham crackers this morning. Mmmmm? What is this they seem to say. BIG MOUTH announced it from the edge of the Balcony. His mate came and tasted and chirped loudly too. I hope the whole neighborhood enjoy the Monday Treat.  My table in the hall got a change. My beautiful lavender roses were thoroughly enjoyed by many. Thanks again to Granddaughter MG. Never had such beauties. But they are just a sweet memory now. I hope I will not be called out for "nudity." I put my little ceramic nude oriental babies out there, pink artificial flowers in a yellow vase. All my neighbors (ladies) were giggling at them with delight. One said, "I'll go get a diaper for them." Just a little fun for us.

BETTY (hey, you find your fun--we will have ours.) BOOP

 

No comments: